The purpose of Haven of Rest is to serve and glorify God through Christ-centered, life-changing programs of love and compassion that respond to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of men, women and children without regard to their race, color, creed or social standing.
As a Christian ministry, we are uncompromisingly committed to glorifying God through:
- A Christian board and staff who adhere to the Haven of Rest Ministries statement of faith and present the Gospel through Christ-centered programming.
- All aspects of Haven of Rest Ministries will be operated according to the highest moral, ethical and Christ-centered standards.
- We believe that all people are created in God’s image with inherent dignity and worth. These beliefs motivate Haven of Rest Ministries to design innovative programs and services responding to people’s total needs, helping them become Godly persons of integrity, responsibility and commitment.
We are committed to a standard of excellence that honors the Lord through:
- Competent, well-trained, caring Christian staff and Board of Trustees.
- The design and implementation of programs and services.
- Clean, well-maintained facilities that are a model to the community at large.
- Sound business principles.
- Programs and services that are rendered with sensitivity, respect and dignity by demonstrating the love of Christ to all.
- All funds will be raised with integrity through voluntary contributions from the private sector. We do not take any government funding. We are committed to good stewardship through innovative programming, accountability and sound fiscal management.